Saturday 25 November 2017

Learning to bake from a pastry workshop


My cousin’s birthday was approaching and I wanted to give her a good present. After thinking hard about it, I decided to gift her a cake,specifically made by me. Now, I confess I am not a good cook and making a cake all by myself is not so good proposition.

So, I decided to join a pastry and cake making workshop. I stay in Gurgaon and decided upon Academy of Pastry art, after going through a thorough search on the internet. I got to know that it’s a good pastry chef institute in India  where everything is taught by complete hands on training. This means the classes held are completely practical in nature which helps in increasing the dexterity of hands. These classes are taught by master chefs who are an expert in the craft of baking and pastry making. Also, these chefs are of national and international repute which means, they know the latest trends being followed in the international market. The latest state of the art technology is used in teaching the enrollees the tricks of the trade. This allows the enrollees to lean the finest in baking from chefs who are expert in the art of baking.

Apart from this institute there are also some good baking workshops in Bangalore and apt for Bangaloreans who want to pursue baking as a full fledged occupation or want to learn it as a mere hobby. These baking schools offer number of courses and are meant for all those who want to pursue as a vocation or as a profession.

Professional cake making course in Mumbai are also good and are meant for the masses as well as for those who come in the rich or ultra rich class.
So, coming back to the topic of the cake that I learnt to make after pursuing a pastry workshop at Academy of Pastry Arts in Gurgaon. In simple word...Yummy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAKING TAUGHT WITH FLAIR

Baking is one art which most people think as a modern invention, but the fact of the matter is that baking has existed since a long tim...