Wednesday 11 October 2017

Academy of Pastry Arts Blogs_Midnight cravings satisfied by desserts


Of late I am going through this’ not so strange’ occurrence in my life. I have been getting up at 2:30 am since the past three months. I do sleep at the right time, but tend to get up at this particular wee hour of the morning and remain awake for about two hours  Some say, this is a good omen, for this means, that the spirits are trying to tell us something, if we suffer from this particular syndrome.

I don’t know about others, but the spirits definitely seem to be saying one thing to me…..the fact that I am hungry! And most of the time I satisfy my hunger pangs by what ...you guessed it...desserts. Chocolates, sweetmeats  and of course cupcakes.   
Talking of cupcakes they are high on my list and a personal favorite. And they do not satiate my midnight cravings only but a regular feature on my daily menu...almost. I sometimes wonder if I should join short term baking courses and acquaint myself with the art of cake making.This way I would cook and bake for myself and spare my mom the labor.

Cake making schools and baking institutes are a new phenomenon in India. They teach the students everything by complete hands on training and this definitely increases the dexterity of the pupils. The baking chef training in India as offered  by some  institutes is according to the latest trends. The chefs and patissiers created by these institutes know their craft well as they are taught according to the latest standards trending in international market.

The culinary and cake decorating school in Delhi is an example of good baking school. Another institute that is worthy of mention is the Academy of Pastry Arts. This is one institute that has all the aforesaid qualities of a good cake making school.
Perhaps the morning spirits are whispering to me the name ….The Academy of Pastry Arts...And as they say that morning spirits are true path finders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAKING TAUGHT WITH FLAIR

Baking is one art which most people think as a modern invention, but the fact of the matter is that baking has existed since a long tim...